Expert injury solicitors in Petersfield

Female holding her wrist in pain
If you have not received adequate training and have been diagnosed with RSI, you may be able to claim compensation.

Petersfield is a market town in East Hampshire, and although it is in the South Downs National Park, it doesn’t attract a lot of tourists. You may have visited Petersfield in order to shop at the markets which are held throughout the week.  The town is about to hold a Beer and Cider Festival on 28th February and the 1st March, re-establishing the festival after a lapse of some years.

If you are a resident of Petersfield, you may be looking for a firm of expert injury solicitors in Petersfield, in order to make a personal injury compensation claim. If you have any difficulty in finding an appropriate solicitor to represent you on a no win, no fee* basis, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of the freephone numbers below.

Expert injury solicitors in Petersfield

You may be trying to locate expert injury solicitors in Petersfield because you have been injured in an accident that you can prove was not your fault. If your accident occurred in the UK within the last three years, you may be eligible to make a claim. There are some accidents and injuries for which you only have two years in which to claim. If you are not sure how long you have to claim for your injuries, call us at Accident Advice Helpline.

You may also be looking for a firm of injury solicitors in Petersfield if you have been told by a doctor that you have an illness and you can prove that it was caused by another person’s negligence. You usually have three years from diagnosis in which to file a claim for this kind of illness.

Work-related illnesses

You may have been diagnosed with an illness such as repetitive strain injury (RSI) or Work-Related Upper Limb Disorder (WRULD). You may work assembling small parts, or work on a PC all day, or perhaps you do a lot of pushing and pulling, perhaps because you push cages around a large bakery, for example. If you have not received adequate training to do the job, you may be able to prove that your employer had been negligent in their duty of care to you and so you could be entitled to file a personal injury compensation claim against them.

If you work on a computer, your work station should have been adjusted to suit your height and you should have been given a footrest. The screen should be angled at 20º away from you and your chair should support your lower back. If these things have not been done, you may be entitled to claim personal injury compensation for your medical problem and be able to prove negligence on the part of your employer.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you need expert help and advice to file any potential personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time on one of our freephone numbers. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Call now for expert legal advice.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )