How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Expert injury solicitors in Peterchurch

    Legend has it that Saint Peter passed through Peterchurch on his way to Rome. While in the village he blessed a spring so that baptisms could be performed there. The spring still spouts into Peter’s Well, and mossy stone steps lead down to the well head. There is, of course St Peter’s church in Peterchurch, which is how it gets its name. The village is in Herefordshire close to the Welsh border. The spire of Saint Peter’s church is interesting as it is made of fiberglass rather than more traditional church building materials.

    You probably won’t find any expert injury solicitors in Peterchurch itself, but if you think you have grounds on which to base a personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers.

    Expert injury solicitors in Peterchurch

    If there were any expert injury solicitors in Peterchurch in the village, you might be thinking about hiring their services if you have been injured in an accident for which you can prove you were not to blame in any way. If the accident happened in the UK, you probably have three years in which to make your personal injury compensation claim. However, if you were injured in an accident at sea, in the air or at an airport, you would only have two years in which to file a claim for your injuries.

    You might be looking for injury solicitors in Peterchurch, or elsewhere, if you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was the result of someone else’s negligence. You have three years from the first time you were diagnosed with the illness in which to file a claim.

    Accidents while on holiday abroad

    If you have an accident while on holiday abroad, you might be able to claim compensation for your injuries when you return to the UK. If you booked a package holiday through a UK tour operator, you could make a claim against the firm, if your accident took place at the hotel in which you were staying or in its grounds. If, for example, you tripped over a garden hose which was on a footpath in the dusk, you and your solicitor could argue that it should have been put away, and that failure to do so on the part of the hotel gardener amounted to negligence.

    Open Claim Calculator

    The hotel owner, staff and the holiday representative are all representatives of the UK tour operator and are responsible for your health and safety. The holiday representative should file an accident report and inform the tour operator. You should ask for a copy of this report in order to make a claim on your return to the UK

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need expert legal advice and help to file any personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time on one of our freephone numbers. Call 0800 689 0500, 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Why not call now to find out how we may be able to help you?


    Date Published: 14th February 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.