Bus travel accident expert injury solicitors in Peacehaven
Do you want to talk to expert injury solicitors in Peacehaven about being injured while travelling on a bus in Peacehaven and seeking compensation for these injuries? Peacehaven is an independent town but it still greatly depends on the border city of Brighton and Hove. The locals of Peacehaven frequently commute by bus to Brighton and Hove to do their shopping and partake in various leisure activities over here.
Expert injury solicitors in Peacehaven
Lying in the Lewes district of East Sussex is the civil parish and town of Peacehaven. Peacehaven once used to be called New Anzac-on-Sea. Peacehaven lies on the A259 road, around 9.7 km (6 miles) to the east of the city centre of Brighton. Peacehaven is situated above the South Downs’, chalk cliffs. The site of Peacehaven coincides with the point where the south coast of the UK crosses the Greenwich meridian.
Have a word with Accident Advice Helpline if you or someone you know was injured while travelling on a bus in Peacehaven. These experts in injury compensation have been helping people from all corners of the UK, with all kinds of accident and injury claim cases, seek compensation and justice, since the year 2000. If you think you were injured because of an accident caused by a third party, and you can prove it, why not call us?
Esther Louise Rantzen, CBE, the famous TV journalist and well known defender of the rights of consumers in the UK, is the patron of Accident Advice Helpline.
Some tips to help you travel safely on a bus
- Before you board the bus, first let the passengers alight
- When the bus is pulling in, stand back from the kerb
- Use the handrail and watch your step
- Before sitting down, be sure that you have validated your bus ticket
- Do not approach the bus until the bus has stopped and the doors of the bus have been opened
- When the bus is approaching the bus stop, ensure that you can clearly see the bus driver and that the bus driver can see you
- When the bus is moving do not distract or speak to the bus driver
Injury solicitors in Peacehaven for bus injuries?
Were you or someone you know injured while travelling on a bus in Peacehaven and is compensation being sought? Talk to Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking injury solicitors in Peacehaven. You can reach these personal injury claim experts on the number 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 if calling from a mobile.
Date Published: 13th February 2014
Author: Emma Matthews