Park expert injury solicitors in Pathhead
Do you want to speak to expert injury solicitors in Pathhead as you or someone you know was injured while at the park in Pathhead and compensation is now being sought for these injuries? Lying to the west of Pathhead is a park that has a play area for children, a pavilion building and a full-size football pitch.
Seeking injury solicitors in Pathhead?
Situated above the eastern bank of the River Tyne, lying approximately 18 km (11 miles) to the south of Edinburgh, the capital city of Scotland and around 6.4 km (4 miles) to the south east of Dalkeith, is this conservation area located in Midlothian, Scotland, known as the village of Pathhead. The main route through Pathhead is now the A68 road, which happens to be a part of the European route E15.
Talk to Accident Advice Helpline if you or someone you know was injured while at the park in Pathhead and compensation is now being wanted for the injuries got at the park. The patron of these experts in injury compensation is Esther Louise Rantzen, CBE, celebrated TV journalist in the UK and well known for her defending the rights of UK consumers.
A few tips to keep you and your loved ones safe in a park
- If you are with your kids in a park, be sure to supervise your kids all the time.
- Though parks and playgrounds are checked on a regular basis, it is important that you first check any equipment that you or someone you know is going to use, before it is used. If you see any equipment that is hazardous or damaged, immediately report it to the right authorities.
- If you are indulging in some sport at the park, wear the right clothing and the required protective equipment.
- Do not play rough games at a public park, you could not only hurt yourself, but you could also end up causing serious harm to other people in the park – including kids and elderly people.
- Read the timings of the park and obey them.
Expert injury solicitors in Pathhead for park injuries?
Were you or someone you know injured while at the park in Pathhead and is compensation now being sought for these injuries? If you think the accident was caused by a third party, and you also think you can prove it, your claim could be eligible. To find out you can check with us. Call up Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking injury solicitors in Pathhead and you can get in touch with these personal injury claim experts at the number 0800 689 0500 or from a cell phone you can reach them at the number 0333 500 0993.