If you are reading this guide, then it may be because you are looking for expert injury solicitors in Park Lane after being involved in an accident that was not your fault. You’ll be pleased to hear that you have come to the right place. Read on for more details…
Are expert injury solicitors in Park Lane required?
Lying in Central London, in the City of Westminster, is a major road that has been designated as A4202 and this is Park Lane. Originally, Park Lane was a country lane that ran from the north to the south along what is now referred to as the east boundary of Hyde Park.
From the 18th century, Park Lane has been known to be a very famous and fashionable residential address.
Talk to the personal injury claim experts, Accident Advice Helpline, if you have been involved in a vehicle accident at Park Lane and you would like to seek compensation for this accident.
Accident Advice Helpline is endorsed by Dame Esther Rantzen, the popular TV personality and consumer rights champion, so you know that you are in very capable hands. We can help when you need expert injury solicitors in Park Lane.
How to prevent vehicle accidents from taking place
- Do not drive after you have consumed alcohol and do not drink alcohol while you are driving.
- Ensure that you always have your seatbelt on.
- Be sure to know what the speed limit is and to stay within that speed limit.
- While you are at the wheel of your vehicle and you are driving, ensure that you have both hands on the wheel.
- Never ever get distracted by anything or anyone while you are driving.
- If you are tired, do not take the risk of driving.
- Never make the mistake of answering a call or texting when you are driving.
- Follow all the safety rules of driving, at all times.
Get in touch
Were you hurt in a vehicle accident while at Park Lane and are you now seeking compensation for the injuries that you got in this accident?
Call up Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking the help of expert injury solicitors in Park Lane. Dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. There is no obligation involved, so there’s absolutely nothing for you to worry about.
Date Published: 9th February 2014
Author: David Brown