Making a claim after a cycling accident
Do you need to speak to expert injury solicitors in Montgomery as you are seeking compensation for injuries you suffered while cycling? In Montgomery, you can go on many cycle rides that will let you take in the awesome Welsh countryside. A big advantage of these cycle rides is that there is no heavy traffic in these lanes, and thus if you find yourself having to push up a hill or two, you would be able to do so very easily.
Require expert injury solicitors in Montgomery?
If you got hurt while out on a cycle ride in Montgomery, you could get compensated for your injuries under the following conditions:
- The accident and your injuries occurred within the last 3 years;
- Some other person was the cause of your accident and injuries; and
- You required medical treatment for the injuries you sustained.
Tips to keep you safe on a cycle ride in the countryside
- There may not be traffic and pedestrians to worry about while you are out cycling in the countryside, but you will instead have to keep a close watch for cattle.
- Be sure to carry the tools you will need in case you need to fix a flat tyre.
- You will not find a place in the countryside to get foodstuffs and water when you are out on a cycle ride, so be sure you take this with you when you set out.
- It is safest that you only use the paved country road, rather than going off road.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline now
Were you injured while out on a cycle ride in Montgomery, and are you now seeking compensation for the injuries you sustained? If so, we may be able to help.
At Accident Advice Helpline we regularly help claimants to obtain injury compensation and we’re even endorsed by Dame Esther Rantzen, so you know you can trust us to act on your behalf.
To find out how much compensation you could obtain with help from expert injury solicitors in Montgomery, just take our 30-second test now. Alternatively, if you’d like to speak to someone about taking legal action, why not contact our friendly personal injury team?
To find out how expert injury solicitors in Montgomery could help you, just call us on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, or on 0800 689 0500 from a landline and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Don’t miss out on your chance to take action. Contact Accident Advice Helpline now and make your claim with us today.