Do you think you need expert injury solicitors in Kings Lynn?
Are you currently looking for expert injury solicitors in Kings Lynn because you were injured at your place of work? Are you wondering if you can claim compensation? To find out if you can make a claim, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now. You don’t need to worry about finding the right injury solicitor in Kings Lynn to help you. We can help you with any valid claim you may have to make.
Were you injured while at work?
If you were injured at your place of work in Kings Lynn, you could receive compensation for your injuries if:-
• You were injured within the last 3 years
•You had immediate medical treatment for your injuries
• Some else was to blame for your injuries because of their negligence or carelessness.
You can prove that you did have medical treatment as soon as you could have done after your accident by producing your medical records. These are required to calculate how much compensation you could be awarded if your claim is successful.
If you were injured in a workplace accident you should have reported it to the appropriate person and had it logged in the accident book. The accident should then be reported to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE). If you suspect that it will not be reported to them, you can report it yourself.
Work place injury prevention safety tips
- Your employer is legally obliged to ensure that your place of work is safe.
- You should be working in a healthy environment.
- You should be trained by your employers in safety and health at your work place.
- You need to wear the required personal protective equipment.
- You should at once inform your supervisor or manager of possibly hazardous situations.
- Once a hazard has been identified, it must be corrected at once.
Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now
If you thought you needed expert injury solicitors in Kings Lynn to help you make a personal injury compensation claim and are now having second thoughts, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now to find out how we can help you.
You can call us at any time on our freephone number from a landline. This number is 0800 689 0500. To call us from a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993.
If you would like us to call you to talk about how we can help with your potential claim, all you have to do is send us the text message “claim365” to 88010.
Call or text us now and discover how we can help you with the claims’ process.
Date Published: 27th December 2013
Author: David Brown