How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Expert injury solicitors in Kenmore

    Do you need expert injury solicitors in Kenmore?

    If you have been injured in any kind of accident within the last three years, and you can prove that you were not responsible for it, you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim. You may believe that you need expert injury solicitors in Kenmore to help you, but you don’t. All you need to do is speak with us at Accident Advice Helpline. We have clients all over the country and can help you too.

    You may have had a road traffic accident and need advice about how to claim. Whatever type of accident you have been injured in, we can help and advise you.

    A guide to claiming for your motorcycle accident

    Motorbikes remain one of the most dangerous means of transport on the roads. Whilst the experience of riding a motorbike can be thrilling and exhilarating, the lack of safety features offered by most bikes means that there is insufficient protection for the rider in the event of an accident.

    Motorbikes are designed with style and visual appeal not for their safety features and riders are particularly vulnerable to being seriously injured if they are involved in a high impact collision with other road users.

    If you have been injured as the result of a motorbike accident that wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years, then you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim using Accident Advice Helpline’s injury solicitors.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Are you safe on your bike?

    In order to minimise the risk of becoming injured on your motorbike, it is essential that certain sensible precautions are taken. You should make sure that your bike is roadworthy and serviced regularly. Always wear a helmet and protective clothing so that if you fall from your bike you won’t be as badly injured as you would have been if you hadn’t taken precautions.

    Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline for help with a claim

    If you have been injured in an accident that someone else was responsible for, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline and speak with one of our claims’ experts. You can call or text us at any time as our phone lines are always open.

    Call us from a landline on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500. To call us from a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993.

    We will be glad to cal you to discuss your potential claim if you send us the text message “claim365” to 88010.

    If you need expert legal advice and help with the claims’ process, call or text us at Accident Advice Helpline now.

    Date Published: 12th January 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.