Looking for expert injury solicitors in Parsons Green after an incident that was not your fault? We’ve got you covered! In this guide, we tell you absolutely everything that you need to know.
Seeking expert injury solicitors in Parsons Green?
Situated in Hammersmith and Fulham, in the area of London Borough, is the place known as Parsons Green. Parsons Green is primarily a residential area.
Take the 30-second test if you were injured while at the tube station in Parsons Green and in doing so you will get to know if you have a valid claim that will permit you to seek compensation for the injuries that you got.
You can take this test by filling in a simple form that is available online with Accident Advice Helpline via their website.
Tips to help you travel safely in a tube station
- Ensure that you wait in the tube station at a place that is not dark.
- As far as you can possibly do so, it is ideal that you plan your journey in advance.
- Check the timings of the last and the next tubes.
- Be well aware of your route and your stations.
- Keep your wallet tucked out of sight and keep your purse or bags zipped and all your valuables, cash and credit cards secure.
- When travelling in a tube train, it is always best to travel in a compartment that has other people in it and not in a compartment that has nobody in it.
- Keep an eye out for passenger alarms and help points and be sure to use them if you ever happen to feel threatened. When you use these, you will get connected to a staff member.
- If you happen to notice any luggage or baggage that is unattended, immediately report this to the police or a member of staff.
Get in touch
Were you injured while at the tube station and are you now keen on being compensated for the injuries that you got here? Expert injury solicitors in Parsons Green could help you.Open Claim Calculator
Do you think someone else was to blame for the accident?
Could you prove it?
Call up Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking expert injury solicitors in Parsons Green and you can reach these experts in injury compensation on the number: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone or from a landline, dial the number: 0800 689 0500.