Nestled in the heath-land and woodland, providing a spectacular view of Harrogate and the surrounding areas, is the 18-hole, SSS Par 72 6,614 yards golf course of Pannal.
Seeking expert injury solicitors in Pannal?
Located just to the south of Harrogate in North Yorkshire, UK, is the village of Pannal. Every year, in the month of February, the people of Pannal stage a pantomime. This pantomime is written by the people of this place and then it is staged by these very same people. As the pantomime offers a lot of entertainment and light hearted amusement, it is loved by the locals and thus it is very well attended.
Take the 30 second test if you or someone you know was injured while at the golf course in Pannal and in this way you will get to know if you have a valid claim that will let you seek compensation for the injuries got here.
This is a simple test that can be taken online by going to Accident Advice Helpline and filling out a very simple form on-line.
A few tips to help you stay safe when at a golf course
- If there is a group that is ahead of you, it goes without saying that you should never ever hit into this group.
- If you are hitting golf ball, it is mandatory for you to yell, “Fore.” If you hear the word “Fore” being yelled, it is a must that you take cover immediately.
- Be fully alert of your surroundings while on a golf course as some golfer might take a swing and you may be near to it and get badly hurt.
- Stay at a safe distance from the golfers who are in your own group, when they are getting ready to swing.
- Never hit a golf ball until you are fully sure that nobody is in the path of your swing.
Expert injury solicitors in Pannal for golfing accidents?
Were you or someone you know injured while at the golf course in Pannal and is compensation now being sought for these injuries?
Call up Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking expert injury solicitors in Pannal and you can get in touch with these experts in injury compensation by contacting them on the number 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone or from a land-line: call up the number 0800 689 0500.
Date Published: 9th February 2014
Author: David Brown