Loughborough is a borough of Charnwood within Leicestershire in East Midlands England. Some of the buildings in the town centre still retain their original art deco.
Loughborough University is among the top British universities. It has the highest sports scholarships in the UK with many international athletes studying and training there. The university is the main employer in this town. Those with disabilities have an opportunity to access education at RNIB College Loughborough to increase their chances of employment or self-employment. Loughborough College offers vocational training and advanced education to the community.
At the university, you can compete in popular sports which include football, rugby, cricket, tennis, netball and swimming. If you sustain a personal injury, you can hire expert injury solicitors in Loughborough to file a lawsuit as you concentrate on your studies if you can prove that another person was to blame and you sought medical treatment.
Seek reliable advice
You may or may not find expert injury solicitors in Loughborough but a call to Accident Advice Helpline on their free phone numbers 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 will make things easy for you. The law firm will file an injury claim through their own expert injury solicitors in Loughborough and they are determined to see you win.
Many students may think hiring a solicitor costs a lot of money but Accident Advice Helpline works on a 100% no-win no-fee basis ensuring that you don’t need to pay upfront fees until you get compensated for the injury. This arrangement is a great relief for a student.
University injuries that require expert injury solicitors in Loughborough
Personal injuries can incapacitate you, cutting short your career. Serious injuries and fatalities can arise due to university accidents. The defendant will present a strong defence through the insurance company so you need to present strong evidence and key witnesses. But, if health and safety regulations were not adhered to, you have grounds to claim personal injury compensation from these academic or research institutions
If your expert injury solicitors in Loughborough from Accident Advice Helpline file a lawsuit for you, they will ensure that proper investigations are carried out and expert witnesses give evidence to win the case.
- Drowning – swimming pools should be fitted with rails and a university life-saver should always be available to ensure inexperienced students do not drown.
- Slip, trip and fall injuries – can happen in the cafeteria where spillages of tea, coffee, soup and soda are not wiped. Wet washrooms can lead to injuries. Accidents can happen in lecture rooms, sporting grounds, swimming pools or in the halls of residence.
- Sporting injuries – athletes who play contact sports can sustain knee injuries, facial injuries, metatarsal fractures, dislocations and lacerations.
- Burns and inhaling hazardous substances – in research centres and laboratories, burns from chemicals and lung diseases caused by inhaling hazardous substances can occur. The face, hands, fingers, hair and eyes can be lost in burns.
- Broken bones – this can happen in sporting activities while playing football, cricket and rugby.
Date Published: 24th December 2013
Author: David Brown