Expert injury solicitors in London Bridge
London Bridge is the bridge that spans over the River Thames and takes traffic between Southwark in Central London and the City of London where the majority of the financial services industry in the UK is based. It has been rebuilt and replaced various times with the current bridge being a 19th century style stone-arched bridge. The current bridge only takes foot traffic but in the past it has taken horse and carriage vehicles. While the chances of a vehicle falling into water off a bridge are slim due to modern safety barriers, there have been reports of this occurring in more rural areas.
Tips to follow if your vehicle falls into water
- It is important that you don’t panic so you are able to think clearly and assess the situation
- If the car is on the surface of the water and the doors can be opened then jump out
- Be aware that opening the doors of the car will be very difficult if the car is floating or submerged due to water pressure
- If the car is floating then open the windows, unbuckle your seat belt and escape
- If the car is submerged then open your windows to escape, power windows do not stop working on impact with the water
- If the windows are not able to be opened then break one or more of the windows to escape
If you get injured on London Bridge then you may require the services of expert injury solicitors in London Bridge to make a compensation claim.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured in London Bridge?
If you are injured in London Bridge you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else other than yourself
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of expert injury solicitors in London Bridge. Most of our claimants don’t even need to attend court.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
If you do decide to make a compensation claim then you will be referred to expert injury solicitors in London Bridge. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 16th December 2013
Author: David Brown