If you have had an accident whilst living or working in the Little Sutton area, you may not know what your legal rights are. Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we can help you. We’ll give you free initial advice about your claim. We’ll assess whether you’re eligible to apply for compensation. We’ll give you an estimate based on our experience as to how much you may be entitled to receive.
Claiming with Accident Advice Helpline and expert injury solicitors in Little Sutton
If you need expert injury solicitors in Little Sutton look no further than our expert service.
The law around personal injury can be complicated. But with well over ten years of specialising in personal injury cases, we have the knowledge you need to make your claim. You can get in touch with us any time by:
- Ringing our free, no obligation helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- Texting ‘claim365’ to 88010.
- Completing the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test.
We have expertise in many varied accident types. These include:
- Road traffic accidents, whether you were the driver, a passenger or pedestrian
- Cases of medical negligence
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents whilst on holiday
- Food poisoning
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
- Criminal injury
And other types. Call us to check if your accident qualifies.
The circumstances in which we can help are:
- If the accident wasn’t your fault, but was caused by someone else.
- If the accident happened within a certain timeframe. This is usually three years for cases of negligence, but you could have longer for example if the claim relates to someone who was a minor at the time of the accident or is about an industrial disease.
- If the accident means that you had to seek medical treatment, either on a one-off or an ongoing basis. This could be for physical injuries, but could also be for psychological injuries too, like stress and depression.
If we assess that you have a good case, we’ll appoint expert injury solicitors in Little Sutton to handle your claim.
- We won’t charge you any money to start your claim;
- All our professionals work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. So you won’t get hit with a large legal bill if your case is unsuccessful.
We’ll be looking to secure you a payment that compensates for the injury itself, any loss of earnings and costs such as prescriptions and help around the home.
You might not even have to go to court. We often find that an injury solicitor can handle the case entirely by phone and correspondence.
So why not call today to find out whether you’re eligible to claim?