There are hundreds of companies out there fighting for the chance to claim compensation for you after an accident. But why take a chance when appointing an injury solicitor for your compensation claim? Wouldn’t you rather trust a company that’s been in operation since 2000 and has lots of experience, with expert injury solicitors in Letchworth who can handle your claim on a 100% no win, no fee basis?
Accident Advice Helpline will help you with your claim from the start to its conclusion. From the outset, we’ll assess the circumstances of your accident and how it’s affected your life. We’ll tell you, honestly and upfront, what your chances of success are. And we’ll give you a realistic estimate of the amount you may be eligible to claim. To get in touch with us:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
- Try the 30-second test
Our helpline is open 24/7, so we’re always here to take your call. Our friendly, sympathetic advisers will deal with your enquiry in confidence. And there’s no obligation to go ahead if you don’t want to.
Whatever type of accident you have had, we can almost certainly help. We have specific expertise in the following kinds of accident:
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
- Criminal injuries
…and many more besides.
And just a few questions will help us decide whether you can claim:
- Was your accident within the last three years?
- Did it cause injuries that resulted in you having to have medical treatment?
- Was the accident caused by someone else’s carelessness, negligence or even a criminal act?
Appointing expert injury solicitors in Letchworth
If we think you have a good chance of success and you want to go ahead, we won’t ask you for any money. We’ll simply appoint you experienced and expert injury solicitors in Letchworth who will handle your claim for you. You may even find that you don’t have to go to court. Many of the cases we deal with are processed by phone.
We may ask you to attend one additional medical assessment. This will give us additional evidence to strengthen your claim.
Your solicitor will argue your case to all the parties involved. This may include medical professionals, the police, insurance companies and the courts. The solicitor will be aiming to reach agreement on a financial settlement that:
- compensates for the injuries you have received; and
- Will go some way to repaying the costs you’ve had as a result of your accident. These may include loss of earnings, medical costs such as prescriptions, transport costs and money for home help and/ or childcare.
It’s so easy to find out if you have a claim. There’s nothing to lose by enquiring. So why not contact us today?
Date Published: 6th December 2013
Author: David Brown