How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Expert injury solicitors in Kirkby in Ashfield

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Kirkby in Ashfield

    You may be looking for a firm of expert injury solicitors in Kirkby in Ashfield for a number of reasons, and you may or may not be able to find a firm which has an expert in the kind of accident, injury or illness which you have. If you are unable to find an injury solicitor with the expertise you need to represent you, then call us here at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers below.

    Expert injury solicitors in Kirkby in Ashfield

    You may need a firm of expert injury solicitors in Kirkby in Ashfield to help you file a personal injury compensation claim because you have been injured in an accident which you can prove was not your fault. If the accident happened within the last two or three years, depending on the accident and where it occurred, you may be eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim.

    If the accident happened at sea, in the air or at an airport, you will only have two years in which to make your injury claim. However, usually you have three years in which to file a claim if the accident occurred in the UK.

    Illnesses resulting from another person’s negligence

    If you have been diagnosed with an illness which you and your injury solicitors in Kirkby-in-Ashfield can prove was the result of another person’s negligence, you have three years from the first diagnosis in which to file a claim. Examples are work-related illnesses and food poisoning after eating out, although there are many others too.

    Agricultural illnesses

    If you work on a farm, you may have to work with hazardous substances such as pesticides, fertilisers and so on. If you have not been issued with appropriate protective clothing and breathing apparatus, you may become ill. Employers have a responsibility to protect employees’ health and safety, and failure to do this can result in personal injury compensation claims against them. You should be fully protected in accordance with the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you work with poultry you may be adversely affected by dust in the poultry sheds, dander, feathers, bedding materials and so on. Farmer’s lung is a recognised occupational disease which is caused by working in dusty conditions, including in granaries. You may also be susceptible to diseases which can be contracted from animals such as leptospirosis and cryptosporidium, and your employer has a duty to protect you as far as possible from these.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you believe that you have a potential personal injury compensation claim to make, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline. We can advise you about any aspect of the claims process and give expert legal advice. You can call us at any time on one of our freephone numbers, which are 0800 689 0500 for landline calls, or for mobile calls on 0333 500 0993. Call now for expert legal advice about your claim.

    Date Published: 4th January 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.