How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Expert injury solicitors in Fulford

    Do you need expert injury solicitors in Fulford?

    If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault and you can prove that it was the fault of someone else, you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim. If you live in the Fulford area, and are looking for expert injury solicitors in Fulford, we may be able to help.

    At Accident Advice Helpline, we handle numerous different types of injury claims. If you’ve been hurt on the road, at college or even when out shopping, we could help you to take action. However, one of the most common types of claims we deal with is those involving accidents at work.

    Claiming after an accident at work

    Although some workplaces are safer than others, accidents can occur anywhere. If you work in an office environment, you may not feel in danger but you could easily suffer an injury as a result of loose wiring, improper workstations or even a wet floor.

    Alternatively, you may work in an industry which is inherently more dangerous. If you work for a building or construction firm, for example, your employers will need to provide you with the appropriate safety equipment.

    If your employer fails in their duty to provide a safe workplace and you’re injured as a result, expert injury solicitors in Fulford could help you to make a claim against them.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Can you take legal action?

    If you want to make a compensation claim after an accident, you’ll need to show that you were hurt because of someone or something else. You’ll also need to prove that you received medical treatment for your injuries.

    Your medical records can be used to show what type of treatment you received and your account, along with witness statements, accident reports and video footage, can be used to prove that you weren’t at fault.

    You’ll also need to consider when to make your claim as most claimants are governed by strict time limits. In most instances, you will only have 3 years’ to make a claim after being hurt.

    Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now

    If you’re looking for expert injury solicitors in Fulford because you want to make a claim for compensation, contact us today. We assist claimants from all over the country and we’ll do everything we can to help you make a successful claim.

    Simply call us on 0800 689 0500 or on 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and speak to our dedicated personal injury team.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline now and make your claim today.

    Date Published: 21st December 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.