Why you might need an expert injury solicitor for Huntingdon
You might need an expert injury solicitor for Huntingdon if you have had an accident for which someone else was to blame, whether that was at home, at work, in your car, or while out and about.
Over three million people are injured in accidents every year. If someone else was at fault for your accident, you may be legally entitled to claim compensation to help you with the aftermath and your injuries. However, you don’t need to worry about finding an expert injury solicitor for Huntingdon.
At Accident Advice Helpline, we deal with over 25,000 calls each month from victims of accidents who want to know if they are eligible for compensation. And each year, we win over £30 million of compensation for accident victims. So if you think you have grounds to bring a case for injuries you have received, you know you’re in safe hands with us. With all our experience and expertise, we can put you in touch with one of our team of in-house solicitors who can be your expert injury solicitor in Huntingdon.
We make it easy to make a claim
Personal injury law is complicated, but we do our best to make it as stress free as possible. If we think you have a good claim, we will put you in touch with an expert injury solicitor who will represent you.
- We don’t ask you for any money to start your claim.
- All our solicitors work on a no-win, no-fee* basis.
Your expert injury solicitor for Huntingdon will negotiate your case with all parties involved. You may receive a sum in compensation for your injury and also a settlement which:Open Claim Calculator
- Compensates you for loss of earnings; and
- Covers you for expenses you may have incurred or may have to pay in future such as prescription and travel costs; and costs of childcare and help around the home.
So if you have been injured in any of these accident types below and genuinely believe it was not your fault, why not call us today to see if you are entitled to compensation?
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents at work
- Industrial diseases
- Public liability incidents such as slips, trips and falls in public places
- Injuries resulting from medical negligence
- Accidents while on holiday
- Injuries caused by faulty goods
- Food poisoning
- Injuries resulting from criminal acts
…and many more besides.
Call us at Accident Advice Helpline now
We, at Accident Advice Helpline, operate a 24/7 helpline, so you can always ring us for help and claim’s advice.here to take your call. However, sometimes you our staff are busy and can’t tale calls. Leave a message if that happens and we will call you as soon as we can. The numbers to ring are:-
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
Call us now and find out if you can start your personal injury compensation claim.