Expert injury lawyers in Polegate
Polegate is a town in East Sussex. Polegate is located on a ridge in the gap between the Weald to the north and the South Downs. To the east lie the Pevensey Levels, the one time bay now converted into farmland with the build up of the coastal shingle bank during the early Middle Ages.
Unfortunately, you are just as likely to sustain an injury from an accident in Polegate as anywhere else, and this may lead to you having to make a personal injury claim, using injury lawyers in Polegate.
Expert injury lawyers in Polegate will need you to fit the criteria
To make a personal injury compensation claim there is certain criteria that has to be fulfilled, such as:
- The accident should have happened within the last three years
- The accident should have been caused by someone else
- You should have sustained bodily injuries
- Medical attention should have been needed for the injuries
If you comply with these criteria, you may be able to use injury lawyers Polegate to make a personal injury compensation claim.
Accident Advice Helpline will deal with any type of accident
Accident Advice Helpline will deal with any type of accident, we have not yet found an accident that you cannot claim for, but the ones we come across most often are:
- Car crashes, whether it be the driver, a passenger or a pedestrian injured
- Motorbike accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Work related injuries
- Industrial illness or disease
- Defective product accidents
- Slips, trips or falls
- Travel accidents
- Food poisoning
- Accidents at school, college or university
Accidents like these are sudden and unexpected, and if you are involved in any types of accident in which you are injured, you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim.
What Accident Advice Helpline will claim for
When making your injury claim, Accident Advice Helpline will ask you about the things that can affect in your claim – we need to make sure every area is looked at to get the maximum amount of compensation for you. We will need to know:
- The severity of your injuries, as this affects the amount of compensation for pain and suffering
- Loss of earnings and if you are likely to be able to return to work
- Any extra medical costs you have incurred
- Travel costs
- Care costs if you are no longer able to properly look after yourself
- The impact envisaged on your future life, including a prognosis of your future health prospects
We are experts in dealing with personal injury compensation claims. We have been dealing with them for over 15 years and have helped many thousands of claimants get the compensation to which they were entitled.
On our website, the is a 30-second test which will help you decide if you qualify to make and claim, and if you do will give you a rough idea of the amount you can expect to receive.
Our helpline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for you to call whenever you wish. The freephone number is 0800 689 0500, our friendly advisers will be there to help.