How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Expert injury lawyers in Montgomery

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Montgomery

    Are you eligible to claim compensation?

    Although accidents occur regularly, people don’t always know when it’s appropriate to make a claim for compensation. If people to fail to seek legal advice after they’ve been hurt, they may not even realise that they could be able to take legal action.

    In some cases, this can result in people missing out on their chance to claim compensation for the harm they’ve suffered. However, it may not be too late for you to take action and expert injury lawyers in Montgomery could be able to help.

    In general, claimants have up to 3 years’ to make a personal injury claim after an accident has occurred. This means that you could still be able to take action if you were hurt within the last 3 years.

    Making a claim with expert injury lawyers in Montgomery

    If you plan on making a claim with expert injury lawyers in Montgomery, you’ll need to determine who is legally responsible for your injuries. You’ll only be able to obtain compensation if someone else is responsible for the harm you suffered so this is a key part of making a claim.

    If you have any evidence to support your claim, such as photographs from the scene of the accident or witness statements, it’s important to let your expert injury solicitors in Montgomery know as this could increase your chances of success.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Did you access medical help?

    You will only be able to make a compensation claim if you’ve received some form of medical treatment for your injuries. However, this doesn’t mean that you can only make a claim for the most serious types of harm.

    Even relatively minor injuries can require weeks of treatment and you can certainly take action if you’ve been treated at a hospital or at your local GP surgery.

    If you think you could be eligible to take action with expert injury lawyers in Montgomery, why not contact us and find out more about making a claim?

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline now

    We have over 16 years experience in the personal injury industry so we’re able to provide all the help you need when it comes to making a claim. We even work on a nationwide basis so we can help you to take action from wherever you’re based.

    To find out more now, simply contact us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll be happy to help.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline now and we’ll get your personal injury compensation claim started as quickly as possible.

    Date Published: 20th December 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.