How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Expert injury lawyers in Minehead

    You may have visited Minehead and know it because of the Butlin’s holiday camp there. The town has been a centre of tourism for centuries. Of course, you could be a resident of Minehead, and if you are, you could be trying to find expert injury lawyers Minehead because of an injury you suffered in an accident that you can prove was not your fault.

    If this is the case, you have two or three years in which to file a personal injury compensation claim. To find out how long you have in which to file your specific claim, check with expert injury lawyers in Minehead or ones based in your town, or call us at Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.

    Expert injury lawyers in Minehead

    It is also possible that you are seeking the services of a firm of expert injury lawyers Minehead, for example, because you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence. You have three years in which to make a personal injury compensation claim in this case.

    Holiday problems

    If you are on holiday in the British Isles and have an accident or illness such as described above, then you can make a personal injury compensation claim without any trouble. However, if you are injured in an accident or have an illness (perhaps food poisoning or Legionnaire’s disease) while on holiday abroad, you may have problems making a claim unless you booked a package holiday with a UK tour operator.

    If you have an accident and are injured in the hotel or its grounds, and you can prove that negligence on the part of the owner or a member of staff was to blame, then you may be able to file a personal injury claim compensation claim against the UK tour operator on your return.

    Open Claim Calculator

    The hotel owner, the staff and your holiday representative are the representatives of the UK tour operator, so if they are negligent in their duties and you can prove this, you may have a case for claiming damages.

    If you have food poisoning after eating at the hotel, you could also make a claim against the UK tour operator as you and the other guests (food poisoning is rarely the problem of one person) could make a joint claim not only for the pain, distress and suffering caused, but also for a ruined, or partially ruined holiday.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you think that you have any type of personal injury compensation claim to make, call us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice and help. You can call us at any time on one of our freephone numbers: 0800 689 0500 for landlines and 0333 500 0993 for mobiles. Why not call us now to find out how we may be able to help you?

    Date Published: 13th December 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.