How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Expert injury Lawyers in Middlesex

    Middlesex is an historic county in England, although the name continues to be used, such as by Middlesex University and the Middlesex cricket club. If you live in the area covered by the former county, you may commute into central London to work. You may be seeking injury lawyers in Middlesex or others based anywhere else in the country if you have been injured in an accident for which you were not to blame.

    Expert injury lawyers in Middlesex

    Expert injury lawyers in Middlesex, or any firm of injury lawyers close to you can help you file a personal injury compensation claim for injuries sustained in an accident that was the fault of another person. You and your injury lawyers in Middlesex would have to be able to prove that you were in no way to blame. You usually have three years in which to file an injury claim if you accident happened in the British Isles. However if the accident occurred at sea, in the air or at an airport anywhere in the world (as long as the country was a signatory of the Montreal Convention), you have only two years in which to make a claim.

    You also have just two years in which to file a claim with the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) if you sustained injuries during the course of a violent crime in England, Wales or Scotland.

    If you are not certain just how long you have in which to file your specific claim, contact expert injury lawyers in Middlesex, for example, or us at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Claiming for an illness

    You may also be searching for expert injury lawyers in Middlesex or elsewhere if you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove you contracted because of another person’s negligence. You have three years in which to file a personal injury compensation claim for such an illness from the date of first being diagnosed.

    Open Claim Calculator

    An illness which resulted from another person’s negligence could be a work-related one. You may be able to prove that your employer had failed in his or her duty to provide you with a safe and healthy working environment. You may also be able to demonstrate negligence on the part of your employer if you were not provided with suitable protective gear. Sometimes employers fail to give their workers adequate training and then accidents can occur during the course of the working day.

    Other illnesses which fall into this category may be respiratory ones if you are a tenant living in damp housing conditions or food poisoning after eating out or eating a contaminated product. You may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim in these circumstances.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you believe you have any personal injury compensation claim to make, call us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice and help. Call us on one of our freephone numbers at any time: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Why not call us now?

    Date Published: 13th December 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.