How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Expert injury Lawyers in Mid Wales

    It is possible that you live in Mid Wales and have had an accident in which you were injured that you can prove was not your fault. If the accident occurred less than three years ago, you may be seeking expert injury lawyers in Mid Wales so that they can help you file a personal injury compensation claim.

    Expert injury lawyers in Mid Wales

    You may also be looking for a firm of expert injury lawyers in Mid Wales because you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence. This other person may be your employer, for example, if you were diagnosed with a work-related illness or an occupational disease. You have three years from being first diagnosed with an illness in which to file your personal injury compensation claim.

    Clinical negligence

    Although the NHS is very professional and one of the best health care systems in the world, some people find that they have been wrongly diagnosed, or have been given the wrong type of treatment. If this has happened to you, or if your partner, spouse or child has died because of clinical negligence, you may be eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim.

    You will need an experienced clinical negligence lawyer to represent you as such claims are usually fiercely fought. If you cannot find appropriate expert injury lawyers in Mid Wales, or elsewhere, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline.

    You will have to prove negligence on the part that your GP, hospital doctor or other hospital staff caused injury to your health. If the case concerns misdiagnosis or wrongly prescribed drugs by your GP, your first step should be to write a letter to the practice manager. You may need the help of a specialist clinical negligence lawyer to do this.

    Open Claim Calculator

    The claim process can be lengthy and you should begin your claim as soon as you understand that something has gone wrong. You will need to supply your clinical negligence lawyer with your medical records and he or she will have to do extensive research in order to build your case. You have three years in which to file your personal injury compensation claim, but the sooner you get started the better.

    Your lawyer may need you to undergo a second medical examination so that your case can be independently assessed.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    We at Accident Advice Helpline can help and advise you with any type of personal injury compensation claim. You can call us at any time which is suitable for you, as our freephone lines are always open. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or, from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993. Why not pick up the phone and call us right now for expert legal advice?

    Date Published: 11th December 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.