Gap year injury? You need expert help from expert injury lawyers in Tandragee
Do you need expert injury lawyers in Tandragee? Gap years are an ideal opportunity to explore and experience other countries and cultures before settling down and starting a career. They can often take longer than you expected, particularly if you decide to work your way around the globe as you travel. Many people decide to plan their trip around the academic year between studying at college and going on to university, limiting their travel plans to a fixed and usually tight budget!
Taking a gap year?
- Make sure that you plan carefully when and where you intend to visit. Remember to consider the time of year that you intend to visit, as this can have an impact on employment opportunities
- Consult travel guides and websites for up to date and relevant advice about which countries to visit.
- Before you leave, consult the Foreign Office website for the latest updates on civil and political situations in the countries you have chosen. If they advise not to visit, then follow this advice or risk invalidating your insurance.
- Try to pre-book flights, as this can be cheaper in the long run and offers you a framework to plan the rest of your travels around. Trains can be a really cheap way of travelling through a country and can give a totally different experience. Be cautious about travelling through the night and ensure that you travel with others.
- Make sure that you have checked the vaccinations and medications you may need to travel to the countries of your choice. These injections can be expensive and time dependent, so ensure that you plan these well in advance.
- Leave an itinerary with someone at home so that they have an idea where you are in case of an emergency.
- Pack clothing that is appropriate for the cultures that you are visiting. Western style dress is inappropriate in some countries, so be respectful.
- Avoid accepting drink and food from strangers, as this can compromise your personal safety.
- Use your common sense!
Had an injury? Make a claim using injury lawyers!
Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 (0333 500 0993 from a mobile) for up to date guidance and advice about making a personal injury claim using our injury lawyers. Our injury lawyers have over 15 years’ expertise and experience in processing gap year injuries and can answer any queries you may have about using expert injury lawyers in Tandragee to process your claim.
To find out more, why not try our unique 30-second online test to see if you can claim and how much compensation you may be entitled to? It will only be an estimate, because claim amounts vary greatly depending on the victim and their circumstances. Call us for expert injury lawyers in Tandragee.
Date Published: 13th November 2013
Author: David Brown