Had a road traffic accident and need advice from expert injury lawyers in Tain?
Road traffic accidents are one of the most common types of personal injury compensation claims. Accidents on the roads occur everyday and drivers, passengers and pedestrians can become injured and even cause life changing consequences.
Injuries caused by road traffic accidents
There are numerous injuries that can happen in a road traffic accident, just some of them are:
- lacerations and bruising
- soft tissue injuries
- crushing injuries
- broken and fractured bones
- internal injuries
- spinal injuries
- back injuries
- head injuries
- brain injuries
If any of these injuries happen to you in an accident that was not your fault, you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim.
At the scene of an accident
- Always stop at the scene of an accident if your vehicle has been involved.
- Assess any casualties and call the emergency services.
- Perform first aid if necessary and reassure any casualties.
- Ask bystanders to direct the traffic to avoid further accidents.
- Ask witnesses to provide their contact details to all parties of the accident.
- Think of your safety and switch off engines and turn on hazard lights to alert other road users to your location.
- Exchange your contact and vehicle details with all parties involved in the accident.
- Take photos of the scene and make a note of the final positions of all vehicles involved. Make notes of the weather and road conditions.
Claiming for your road traffic injury
If you have been injured as the result of a road traffic accident that wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years, then you are legally entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim using expert injury lawyers in Tain.
To find out if your circumstances are eligible to make a legal claim, just call the leading specialist Accident Advice Helpline. Their injury lawyers will process your injury claim through to its completion ensuring that your needs remain central to your compensation claim.
Their telephone helpline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call and process your claim reliably and accountably. Their capable and sensitive advisers can handle your queries and answer any questions that you may have about instructing injury lawyers to process your claim.
Once you have obtained relevant and up to date information from the injury lawyers, then you are able to make an informed choice about whether an injury claim for your road traffic accident is right for you and your circumstances.
Accident Advice Helpline offer a unique 30 second on line test for you to take part in and find out quickly if you can make an injury claim using their injury lawyers. Don’t delay call the expert specialists today!