Looe is a small coastal town, fishing port and civil parish in the former Caradon district of southeast Cornwall, with a population of 5,280, according to the 2001 census. Archeological evidence, such as the so-called Giant’s Head and the stone circle at Bin Down (from the Cornish “Bin Dun”, meaning “hill fort”) on a hill above East Looe, indicates that the area around Looe was inhabited as early as 1000 BC.
That’s a lot of years for people to have been living in the area, and we suspect that the inhabitants from all that long ago would be amazed at Looe in the present day. They may well be scared of the hustle and bustle, of the traffic and all the noise, which is all around us. They probably would not be too surprised at the accidents that happen though, because accidents have always happened. The difference is today is that if the accident was not your fault, and you sustained injuries, you can make a personal injury compensation claim using expert injury lawyers in Looe.
If you have been injured in an accident, you may need to use expert injury lawyers in Looe
Accidents happens everyday all over the country, many of them in the home through no ones fault but the injured party. Many others happen in other places though, and the injured party was not to blame. If this has happened to you within the last three years, you may want to make a personal injury compensation claim using expert injury lawyers in Looe.
The accidents that could make you want to make a claim
There are countless different types of accidents that could happen and cause injuries bad enough to need medical attention, and you to use expert injury lawyers in Looe. Some of the most common ones are:
- Collisions between vehicles, be it cars, buses, lorries or tractors
- Accidents in the workplace when the employer does not comply with the health and safety regulations
- Clinical negligence because a medical practitioner makes a mistake
- Motorbike or cycle accidents where the rider is thrown from the bike because of a pothole or bad road surface
- Food poisoning whether it is because you have been made ill by a meal out or by food you have bought in a supermarket or shop
- Slips, trips or falls because of wet floors without warning signs, or a lack of safety boards on scaffolding
These are just a small selection of what can go wrong, cause injuries and need the services of expert injury lawyers in Looe.
Personal injury claims are our specialty
Accident Advice Helpline was established to deal with personal injury compensation claims for innocent victims of accidents, that’s what we have been doing for over 15 years, and although we say it ourselves, we are exceptionally good at it.
Call now on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 4th October 2013
Author: David Brown