Expert injury lawyers in Little Tarrington
Little Tarrington is a small village in Herefordshire. The village has approximately 225 residences and a population, according to the 2001 census, of 506. It was also mentioned in the 1086 Domesday Book. How lucky the residents are, living in a small community in the countryside; no chance of getting an industrial disease, not like in other parts of the UK where factories, warehouses, quarries and the like have many thousands of workers, all at risk daily because of their jobs. If any of the workers are the victims of an industrial illness or disease, they should use the services of expert injury lawyers in Little Tarrington.
Industrial disease victims should use expert injury lawyers in Little Tarrington
The severity of industrial illnesses and diseases can vary greatly from hand arm vibration syndrome to lung cancer, which could prove fatal. Employers have a legal responsibility to protect the health and safety of their employees while in the workplace. If your employer has failed in his duty and you contract an industrial illness or disease as a result, you may be able to use expert injury lawyers in Little Tarrington to make a claim.
Major or minor, it doesn’t matter; if you contracted your illness through your employment, you can use expert injury lawyers in Little Tarrington
It doesn’t matter how major or minor the injury is — if you became ill because of your job, you may be able to use expert injury lawyers in Little Tarrington. Over the last 15 years, Accident Advice Helpline has helped many sufferers of industrial illnesses, some of the more common problems being:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome;
- Hand arm syndrome;
- Repetitive strain injury, which is caused when the same muscles are used repeatedly for actions they do not normally make;
- Back and spinal injuries, which can be caused by regular heavy lifting;
- Industrial deafness, the result of constantly working in excessively loud noise;
- Dangerous chemicals and substances, which need extra care taken and every step should be taken to avoid as much exposure as possible to these; and
- Asbestos-related diseases. These are still coming to light even though asbestos was banned in the UK at the end of the last century. The problem with these diseases is that they can take up to 40 years to develop, and it is expected that the number of reported cases will not peak until 2020.
Industrial disease injury claim
If you need to use an injury lawyer to make an industrial disease injury claim, you should contact Accident Advice Helpline for the expertise and experience you need for a successful claim.
On our website, there is a compensation calculator that we call the 30-second test. We named it this because that is all it takes to find out if you qualify to make a claim. If you do, it will give you an indication of the amount you may be awarded.Open Claim Calculator
Alternatively, you can contact one of our friendly advisors on 0800 689 0500. They will discuss your illness with you, talk about the necessary procedures and let you decide if you wish to pursue the claim. You will be under no obligation or pressure to do so — the choice will be totally yours.