An expert injury lawyer in Presteigne knows how to handle the big boys
Presteigne is a town in Powys, Wales. The town probably began as a small settlement around a Minster Church dedicated to St Andrew and at the time of the Domesday Book and formed part of the manor of Humet.
When Presteigne was founded, there were no such things as personal injury compensation claims, probably no such things as insurance companies and certainly no Accident Advice Helpline as there is today.
Being the faultless victim of an accident is why personal injury compensation claims are needed. UK law clearly states that if you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, the guilty party should financially compensate you. This is when you might need the help of an expert injury lawyer in Presteigne.
In many damages cases, it is the large insurance companies that settle the claim, after dealing with an expert injury lawyer in Presteigne
There are five main types of insurance that would be the most usual in dealing with compensation claim, they are:
- Professional Indemnity Insurance for the professionals of this land. They have this type of cover in case a claim is made against them in the course of their profession.
- Motor Insurance for drivers or riders of any motorised vehicle that travels on UK roads. It is illegal not to have this type of cover if you want to use the roads.
- Employers Liability Insurance cover to protect employers from personal injury compensation claims made by an injury lawyer in Presteigne on behalf of an employee.
- Public Liability Insurance for anyone who allows the public into their premises, whether they are in door or out door. Cafes, restaurants, theme parks, zoos, public thoroughfares – anywhere at all the public might venture, need this type of cover.
- Product Liability Insurance is to protect manufacturers and the like from claims for faulty products that have caused harm.
Which one depends on the type of accident you have had and whose fault the accident was, but at Accident Advice Helpline we will make sure your compensation claim is sent to the correct company.
Accident Advice Helpline
At Accident Advice Helpline it is our job to make sure these insurers pay every penny of the compensation you are entitled to, to make sure you receive a fair amount for your injuries, and that any other costs and losses that have happened as a direct result of the incident are paid as well. Our solicitors are really good at doing this. They have the knowledge, experience and expertise to ensure you get what you are entitled to.
On our website, which is very user friendly, there is a 30-second test which will give you a rough idea of how much compensation you may be awarded.
Or we have a freephone helpline number, 0800 689 0500, where you can speak to one of our friendly and professional advisers, they will assist you in any way they can.