Accidents and injuries can happen anywhere, even when you’re travelling on public transport. If you are injured while travelling an expert injury lawyer in Portpatrick can give you the support you need to claim compensation.
Accidents on public transport
When people think of accidents involving public transport, they automatically think of traffic accidents. These are not the only way someone could be injured while travelling.
- If seats are not properly fixed on a bus, they could come loose and this could injure you.
- If railway platforms are not cleared in icy weather, you could slip and fall on to the track.
- If a taxi pulls away before you are properly clear of the vehicle, this can cause a nasty injury.
- Boats and ferries should always have non-slip walkways to prevent slips.
As you can see, there are many ways you could be injured using public transport. If you were not to blame, that’s when you need an expert injury lawyer in Portpatrick.
Talk to Accident Advice Helpline
After any accident you should talk to one of the friendly advisors at Accident Advice Helpline. With over 16 years of personal injury experience, we will make sure you have the advice you need to help you make a claim.
Our experience means we know the best way to handle all claims so that you get the best result. We always help financially too, by working on a no-win, no-fee basis.
We make it easy for you to find out if you have a valid claim. We won’t ask you to visit us for a solicitor to assess your claim – this is done over the phone by an advisor. They will check some details and then let you know if you can claim.
- To be eligible to make a claim, someone else must be responsible for causing your accident.
- You will need medical evidence to support your claim and you will be able to provide this if your injuries were treated by a doctor.
- Make a note of the date your accident happened, as you only have 3 years to get your claim started.
Get advice about an expert injury lawyer in Portpatrick
Our advisors will give you all the free, no-obligation advice you need to help you with your decision to claim. They will never put you under any pressure but if you decide to proceed, they can start your claim immediately.
So call us now on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or to call us from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993.
Accident Advice Helpline can offer you the best legal advice so if you need an expert injury lawyer in Portpatrick, why not give us a call?
Date Published: 22nd October 2013
Author: David Brown