Had a painful injury as the result of a slip, trip or fall? Let our expert injury lawyer in Melrose take the pain out of making your claim!
Although slips, trips and falls are common everyday occurrences, this doesn’t mean that the injuries that can be sustained as a result of a slip, trip or fall aren’t extremely painful and can cause a lengthy period of recuperation. If you, or someone you know, has suffered a debilitating injury, as a result of a slip, trip or fall that wasn’t their fault within the last 3 years, then contact our expert injury lawyer in Melrose to ensure your claim is dealt with effectively and efficiently!
Injuries caused by slips, trips or falls
Injuries caused by slips, trips and falls don’t just happen when you are out and about in a public place. They can happen anywhere; at your workplace, whilst on holiday, whilst travelling or taking part in social activities. Injuries caused by a slip, trip or fall include:
- broken or fractured bones
- lacerations including cuts and bruising
- spinal injuries
- head and neck injuries
- whiplash injuries
- soft tissue injuries
Regardless of the circumstances of your accident, as long as the accident wasn’t your fault, then you are legally entitled to make a claim for personal injury compensation using an expert injury lawyer in Melrose. Accidents involving slips, trips and falls can be caused by:
- poor lighting or unlit areas leading to tripping
- loose floor coverings including carpeting, rugs and wooden flooring causing slips and trips
- lack of adequate hand rails to support people to walk up and down flights of stairs causing falls
- spillages that aren’t promptly cleared up or signed causing slips
- trailing wires that can cause trip hazards
- obstacles that are left in pedestrian areas leading to falling
- inadequate safety boarding on scaffold towers when working at height
- flooring that is wet or slippery/icy/muddy that isn’t promptly addressed
Call your expert injury lawyer in Melrose
Once your injuries have been assessed and treated, you may wish to find out more about the injury claims process using an injury lawyer in Melrose. Simply call Accident Advice Helpline as soon as possible after your accident and speak to one of their helpful and professional advisers. They are highly trained to answer any questions you may have about the injury claim procedure and can offer you no obligation advice when you need it most. Whether you decide to go ahead and proceed with making a personal injury claim is left up to you. If you do decide to proceed, then you will be allocated to an injury lawyer in Melrose who will work on a 100% no win no fee* basis. Go on line today and see if you can pass our unique 30 second test for compensation!