How to pursue a claim with an expert injury lawyer in Taunton
So, you’ve had an accident and you’re sure it wasn’t your fault. You’ve been left out of pocket and injured because of someone else’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act. If the accident happened within the last three years, you may be entitled to an amount of compensation that helps you cope with your injury, as well as:
- Loss of earnings;
- Prescription costs;
- Travel and transport costs;
- Help around the home; and
- Childcare expenses.
A sum of money like this could help you to cope in a difficult time and could also help you to regain control over your life. If you’re wondering whether an injury lawyer in Taunton could help you and how, there are two quick ways to find out more:
- Try our quick and easy 30-second test on the homepage and elsewhere on our website. This useful tool only needs you to enter a few basic details about your accident, and will give you an indication of whether your claim would be likely to succeed and what amount of compensation you may be eligible for.
- Call our helpline from a landline on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. We’re open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so there’s always someone available to speak to. Our friendly advisors will listen to details of your accident, tell you if it’s worth proceeding and give you an idea of how much you could claim.
Things to remember:
- There’s no obligation to go ahead when you make an enquiry. It’s up to you to decide if and when you make a claim;
- There’s no charge upfront when you start a claim and every injury lawyer in Taunton works on a 100% no win, no fee* basis; and
- We can’t guarantee claim amounts or the length of time it will take to make a successful claim, because the circumstances of every case are different.
If you’d like to go ahead though, a personal injury lawyer in Taunton will represent you to all parties associated with your case, from the police to insurance companies, medical professionals and the courts. In fact, in many cases we find that clients do not even have to attend court – most claims can be processed by telephone.
We know what we’re talking about – Accident Advice Helpline have over 15 years’ experience of dealing with personal injury claims like yours. We are one of the largest law firms in the UK, with expertise in numerous accident types such as road traffic accidents, medical negligence, slips, trips and falls, accidents on holiday, industrial accidents and diseases, criminal cases, food poisoning, and injuries arising from faulty products.
So, if you think an expert injury lawyer in Taunton could help you with your accident, get in touch with us today.Open Claim Calculator