Do you need an expert in compensation in Stoke-on-Trent to help you claim
When making personal injury compensation claims, most people want to know the same thing. How much compensation will you get? It is always best to seek specialist legal advice from a reputable law firm. Accident Advice Helpline can provide you with an expert in compensation in Stoke-on-Trent to help you claim, call us now.
How much are personal injury compensation claims worth
This is a hard one to answer. At Accident Advice Helpline our advisors are trained to provide you with an estimate, but it is just an estimate. All claims are decided individually. When working out the amount you will receive it will include
- The severity of your injury.
- How long it takes you to recover, or if you aren’t likely to recover.
- The effect your injuries will have on your life in the short term, and for the long term.
- The amount you lost financially as a direct result of the accident.
With over 15 years experience in personal injury claims, you can rest assured that Accident Advice Helpline will only settle for the best compensation they can get.
How long will it take to settle your claim?
This all depends on how complicated your claim is, and how severe your injuries are. Claims can be settled in just a few months, but in more complex situations, personal injury compensation claims may take years to settle. You can rest assured, though, that Accident Advice Helpline will do all they can to make sure your claim is settled as smoothly as possible. We even help get it off to a good start. We won’t delay making your claim, as our advisors can start it over the phone for you.
What you need to tell Accident Advice Helpline
In order to establish if you are eligible to claim, our advisors will ask you to confirm three things.
- That the accident or injury was caused by someone else.
- That you consulted a medical practitioner and had your injuries assessed and treated.
- That your accident happened in the last three years, as that’s the maximum amount of time you have to make a claim.
When you call Accident Advice Helpline, our advisors will give you some advice which might be useful following your accident. They will discuss the details of your injury and tell you how high your chances are of a successful claim.
They will then start your claim. No need to send payment first, as we work on no win no fee. So why not speak to our advisors on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile it’s 0333 500 0993. Find out how easy it is to make a claim with Accident Advice Helpline
Date Published: 29th May 2015
Author: David Brown