Were you aware of the fact that roughly 70% of people that are entitled to personal injury compensation never make a claim? This is a startling statistic, yet a lot of people do not realise that they are entitled to compensation, or they think it is going to be more hassle than it is worth. However, you should not have to fund the costs of recovery if you have been injured through no fault of your own, so read on to discover reasons why you should claim with an expert in compensation in Pencoed.
Reasons to claim
- Money for the recovery process – There is only one place to begin and this is with the fact that you will receive a sum of money that is designed to help you through the recovery process.
- Cover out-of-pocket expenses – It is likely that you will experience other costs because of your injuries, from loss of income to travel expenses, yet you will not need to fund these yourself if you make a compensation claim, as you will be able to claim for these expenses as special damages.
- Peace of mind – Unfortunately, there are a lot of people that go through mental and emotional trauma when they have been involved in an accident. The damage is not always physical. It can be easy to second guess yourself and wonder whether you could have done something differently. A personal injury claim made with an expert in compensation in Pencoed can help you to draw a line on the situation and move on.
Hiring a lawyer
It is not hard to see why you should make a claim for compensation if you have been involved in an accident that was not your fault. The only thing you need to do now is find a top quality solicitor who can give you the greatest chance of getting the full amount of compensation you deserve. In order to do this, there are various qualities you should look out for, which are as follows:
- Someone who is highly-experienced
- Someone that has worked on cases similar to yours before
- Someone that is based in the UK
- Someone with a good success rate
- Someone that is happy to work to a no-win, no-fee* agreement
- Some that has an abundance of positive reviews online
Contact Accident Advice Helpline to find an expert in compensation in Pencoed
All of our solicitors meet the six requirements that have been mentioned and more. There is nobody better to ensure you get the full amount of compensation you deserve. Give us a call today to discover more about what we can do for you. Call 0800 689 0500 from your landline or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile if you need an expert in compensation in Pencoed.
Date Published: 7th September 2015
Author: David Brown
Category: Location Posts