Accident Advice Helpline have injury lawyers working for our customers all over the UK. Our expert compensation lawyers in Tunbridge Wells wanted to share the following facts and information with all of our clients and potential clients.
- Accident Advice Helpline are compensation providers for those who have been in accidents and wish to claim personal injury compensation;
- 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile, are the freephone numbers that will put you directly through to friendly and professional advisors;
- Potential clients can talk to our friendly and professional advisors in confidence and with no obligation to proceed if they wish not to;
- On our insightful and informative website we have the compensation calculator, also called the 30-second test, which can help advise potential clients on whether or not they qualify for compensation claims;
- The friendly and professional advisors will put each client in touch with an in-house injury lawyer. All of our lawyers are fully trained, qualified experts in the personal compensation sector;
- Accident Advice Helpline have been in business for over 15 years. This is over a decade’s worth of experience, skills and legal knowledge; and
- Compensation can be awarded with the intention to help speed your recovery, e.g. to help you get childcare, replace lost wages, pay for taxis, medical bills or aids.
Now you have more information about how the expert compensation lawyers in Tunbridge Wells work. You may be wondering whether you and your particular case are eligible to receive compensation. Read on to find out more and hopefully your question will be answered:
- You can claim if you have had an accident that was someone else’s fault;
- This includes road traffic accidents, slips trips and falls, medical negligence, accidents at work and many more types of incidents;
- The accident has to have happened within three years (although please note that this deadline can be extended in the certain special cases, for example where the victim was a minor, or in the case of industrial diseases);
- Most claims can be processed easily and simply over the telephone from the comfort of your own home;
- Some clients may need to attend one additional medical assessment; your expert compensation lawyers in Tunbridge Wells will advise you if this is necessary;
- Most claimants will not need to attend court. If the need does occur, your solicitor will guide and support you through this particular stage of the compensation process; and
- You can claim for the injury as well as any expenses. Expenses can include medical bills, loss of earnings, travel expenses to and from medical appointments, medical equipment and aids.
Date Published: 12th October 2013
Author: David Brown