Support from an expert compensation lawyer in Lincolnshire
Many people feel bad about claiming compensation. In fact, it’s estimated that seven out of every ten people don’t claim, even though they would be eligible. But if you’ve been involved in accident that wasn’t you fault – someone else was to blame – then you may have a legal right to claim and you could be entitled to a sum of money that will help you cope with the trauma and unwanted effects an accident may have caused to your life. We at Accident Advice Helpline can support you through the process and we will appoint a specialist injury solicitor in Lincolnshire to help you claim what’s rightfully yours.
How can you find out more?
You may have a good reason to claim with an expert compensation lawyer in Lincolnshire if your accident:
- Happened within the last three years. This is the usual time limit, although there are other timescales for different types of accidents.
- Meant you had to seek medical treatment for physical or psychological injuries.
- Was caused by someone else’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act.
Your accident might have been any one of these:
- A slip, trip or fall
- A road traffic accident, whether you were the driver, a passenger or a pedestrian
- An accident on holiday
- An injury from faulty goods
- An accident at work or an industrial disease
- Food poisoning
…or another type of accident.
- You can check whether your accident might qualify by taking our 30 second test now. However you get in touch, our specialist team will give you an honest assessment of whether you have a good chance of success. You’ll also receive an estimate of the amount you may be eligible for in compensation.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline now
With Accident Advice Helpline, you will never be charged any money upfront to start your case. And your injury solicitor will be working for you on a 100% no win, no fee basis. You get free legal advice to tell you whether you have a good claim and we’ll explain any possible costs to you upfront so you can make an informed choice about whether to go ahead.
We do all we can to take the stress out of claiming. Many of the claims we deal with are simply processed by phone so you may not even have to go to court. We may ask you to attend one additional medical assessment to support your claim and if you do have to appear in court, your injury solicitor will be familiar with the details of your case and will be there to represent you.
To find out more about making a claim with an expert compensation lawyer in Lincolnshire, contact us today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile.
Date Published: 10th December 2013
Author: David Brown