How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Expert auto accident attorney

    Looking for an expert auto accident attorney?

    With over 2.7 million vehicles on the roads, auto accidents are a common occurrence. Every year, solicitors deal with hundreds of thousands of car accident claims, designed to compensate people for the pain and suffering these accidents cause.

    I have been involved in an auto accident – can I claim compensation?

    If you are able to answer ‘Yes’ to any of the following, it may be possible for you to

    • Your accident happened within the last three years or, if the driver of the vehicle that caused your accident was uninsured or did not stop to provide you with their details, the last nine months.
    • Someone else caused your accident.
    • You have suffered an injury or financial loss as a result of your auto accident.

    An uninsured driver hit me – can I still make a claim?

    If your accident was caused by an uninsured driver, you will still be able to make a claim with the help of an expert auto accident attorney. In such cases the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB) will meet the cost of your compensation settlement.

    To make a claim for compensation through the MIB, you must have:

    • Asked the DVLA to determine whether the negligent motorist was insured.
    • Notified your insurance company of your accident.
    • Collected documentation relating to any financial losses you have incurred as a result of your accident.

    I am interested in claiming compensation – what can I claim for?

    You will be able to claim compensation for the following:

    Open Claim Calculator

    • Pain and suffering resulting from the injuries caused by your auto accident.
    • Loss of income as a result of not being able to work following your injuries.
    • Any expenses incurred as a result of your accident, including medication and treatment for your injuries and any additional transport costs.

    I want to claim compensation – how can I contact an expert auto accident attorney?

    To confirm your eligibility for compensation, call the Accident Advice Helpline’s friendly team of personal injury claims advisers today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Alternatively, take our 30-second test. Once you have decided to go ahead with your claim, we will be here to help you every step of the way. We will pass your case onto an experienced auto accident attorney, who will look into your case in detail and help you to collect all the evidence required to make a successful claim.

    Date Published: 30th July 2013

    Author: Jan Newell

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.