How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Expert Accident Solicitors in Winchester

    Accidents on the road can happen at any time to anyone. Although they can be confusing and frightening, you can take steps to minimise the harm they cause.

    Five steps to follow in the immediate aftermath of an accident on the roads

    You may find it difficult to think clearly after a road traffic accident, but getting upset will only make the situation worse. To help yourself and those around you, you will need to think logically and act rationally.

    1. Protect yourself from harm: Your first priority should be to protect yourself from further harm. If you are unable to do so, attract the attention of someone who may be able to help.
    2. Gather evidence: Unless you have been involved in a hit-and-run incident, the guilty party should be on hand to provide you with their details. If you are struggling to gather the information you require, ask a passerby to collect it on your behalf.
    3. Take photographs of the accident scene: Take as many photographs as you can, ensuring that you capture the positions of all the vehicles involved.
    4. Seek emergency assistance: If you have sustained serious injuries, telephone 999 and inform the call taker that you have been the victim of an accident on the roads. If you have sustained minor injuries, seek medical attention from your local A&E department or nearest walk-in centre. The resulting medical report will provide you with an importance source of evidence should you wish to make a compensation claim through a team of expert accident solicitors in Winchester.
    5. Let our expert accident solicitors help you with your claim: Unfortunately, not all solicitors have experience of dealing with personal injury claims, so you will need to hire a specialist firm of solicitors to assist you with your claim. When you call Accident Advice Helpline, you will receive help from a sympathetic and knowledgeable accident solicitor on a 100% no win no fee basis.

    Looking for expert accident solicitors in Winchester?

    Although we do not have expert accident solicitors in Winchester we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need expert accident solicitors in Winchester look no further than our expert service.

    To get in touch with us, please call our freephone helpline and speak to one of our trained claims advisors. Dial 0800 689 0500 from your landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. Alternatively, use our 30-second test for an instant claims appraisal.

    Date Published: 27th June 2014

    Author: Jan Newell

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.