Car accidents are the most common cause for personal injury claims, and the need for an expert accident solicitor in Wychavon. Most people think of the driver as being the only person who can claim, but anyone who was injured and not at fault, could be eligible to claim compensation.
Making a claim with an expert accident solicitor with Wychavon
- The driver. If you were not at fault, then you could claim compensation. Your insurance company will advise you of who was to blame.
- Passengers. Any passengers in vehicles, on motorbikes or on public transport, are unlikely to be at fault. Compensation must be claimed against the driver at fault, which may not be the driver of the vehicle you were in.
- Pedestrians. If a pedestrian is injured as part of a road accident, then they will be able to claim, as long as they were not the one who caused it. You will need to make sure that you find out who was responsible for the accident.
Accident Advice Helpline can assess your claim
Accident Advice Helpline have over 10 years experience in personal injury claims, and we have used this to make sure we give you the best service we can. We can even give you an idea how much compensation you might receive, but this would only be an estimate. Before you make a claim our friendly advisors are trained to assess your accident, and tell you if you’re likely to have a successful claim.
Using our unique 30 second test they will discuss:
- The cause of the accident. To be eligible to claim compensation someone else must be at fault for causing the accident.
- The date and time of the accident. Make a note of these, as the maximum amount of time allowed to start a claim is three years.
- Your injuries. You will need to prove that your injuries were caused by the accident, so make sure you visit a medical practitioner as soon as you can.
Starting your claim
Once they have established that you can make a claim, your claim can be started over the phone by an expert accident solicitor in Wychavon. No forms to fill in. No payment to send. All claims are handled on no win, no fee.
All you need to do is pick up your phone and text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and sit back and wait for one of our advisors to call you back. Or to speak to someone without delay call 0800 689 0500, or if you’re using a mobile 0333 500 0993. Find out your chances of making a successful claim.