We can help you with an expert accident lawyer in Stirling
If you’ve been injured in a road traffic accident at night, you’ll probably have experienced a lot of stress and hassle. It will please you to know that finding an expert accident lawyer in Stirling to handle your claim is straightforward when you choose Accident Advice Helpline to deal with everything.
Your accident lawyer will do as much as they can on your behalf. It’s their job to deal with agencies such as insurance companies. They can usually sort everything out without the need for a court case, which is a positive outcome for everyone concerned – especially you.
Before we explain what making a claim through an accident lawyer entails, let us give you a bit of advice about staying safe on the roads at night.
What you need to know about road safety at night
You can’t see as well at night and you’re more likely to be tired. These factors combine to make night driving more difficult so we urge you to be careful.
1) Don’t drive at night unless you’ve had sufficient rest.
2) Plan your journey. If you’re travelling somewhere unfamiliar, look at the map before you go, and remember which junctions you will need to take.
3) Taking passengers? If any of them can drive, and they’re insured to drive your car, let them share some of the driving.
4) Take breaks during the trip – Do so at least once every two hours.
5) Don’t drive when you’d usually be in bed. If you normally fall asleep around midnight, don’t set off at 11.45 pm!
Contact an expert accident lawyer in Stirling
If you require the services of a personal injury lawyer because of a night-time accident, make sure you get in contact with one as soon as possible.
You can do this by getting in touch with Accident Advice Helpline on one of these numbers:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Text “claim365” to 88010 and someone will call you back
When you call, an advisor will take you through everything involved in making a claim, and you will be able to ask them anything you want about the process – they’re all fully trained and they’re friendly and helpful too.
If you qualify to claim, they will pass your case onto one of our partnership no win no fee solicitors. This is extremely beneficial because you do not need any money to begin the claim process.
Generally, in order to be eligible for compensation you simply need to prove three things to be true. These are as follows…
– The incident occurred because of someone else’s error or negligence
– You received professional medical attention for your injuries
– The accident occurred within the past three years
Why not call us now? We look forward to hearing from you. 0800 689 0500.
Date Published: 11th December 2014
Author: David Brown