If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, then you might want to talk to an experienced solicitor in Ogbourne St George to find out if you could make a personal injury claim and receive compensation for the injuries you have sustained.
Are you eligible?
To find out if you are elgible to make a claim for personal injury you can contact Accident Advice Helpline any time of day and speak to one of our injury solicitors in Ogbourne St George. Outside office hours you can even speak to one of our advisors who will be able to answer any queries you might have about your entitlement to make a claim.
Alternatively you could take the 30 second test which you will find on our website. By answering a few very simple questions about the nature of your incident and the injuries you have suffered we can tell you immediately whether or not you would be able to make a claim.
Once you know you can make a claim you should contact an injury solicitor in Ogbourne St George to find out more about the process and to get the ball rolling!
Speak to an experienced solicitor in Ogbourne St George today
Speak to one of our fully qualified and very experienced injury solicitors in Ogbourne St George today to discuss your claim.
Here at Accident Advice Helpline we are a law firm (not a claims management company) with over 15 years’ experience in dealing with a wide variety of personal injury and financial compensation claims.
Our in house injury solicitors in Ogbourne St George have helped people just like you obtain the financial compensation they deserve from a whole host of incidents and accidents.
Accidents you can claim for
An injury solicitor in Ogbourne St George could help you with:
- Road traffic collisions – it doesn’t matter if you have been involved in an accident as a driver or a passenger in a vehicle (either a private vehicle or a paying customer for example taxi, mini van or bus and coach). All that does matter is that the accident was not your fault.
- Slips, trips and falls – these can occur anywhere, but generally we deal with incidents that have occurred in public places (however, your injury solicitor in Ogbourne St George can help you make a claim if you have been injured on private property, maybe even within your own home if this is rented accommodation).
- Industrial diseases – if you have been exposed to toxic substances during the course of your work and have developed an illness as a result, we can help you make a claim.
- Work based accidents – these can include slips, trips and falls, but also mechanical malfunctions and problems with equipment that have caused injury.
- Food poisoning – if you have received food poisoning from a restaurant, or whilst on holiday, for example whilst on a cruise ship, we can provide you with all the advice you need to see if you can make a claim, and how to proceed with one.
Don’t waste time, speak to an injury solicitor in Ogbourne St George today! Just dial 0800 689 0500 now.