If you were involved in a car accident within the last three years that wasn’t your fault, get access to an experienced solicitor in Inverkeilor by calling Accident Advice Helpline today.
Have you had a car accident?
If you have been involved in a car accident or road traffic collision then you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation with an experienced solicitor in Inverkeilor. You can make a claim if:
- You have been injured as a direct result of the accident
- The accident was not your fault
- The accident occurred within the last three years
If you meet the criteria as outline above then an experienced solicitor in Inverkeilor can help you make a claim for compensation. We work in partnership with the best solicitors in the area, and they all work on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis.
Contact us directly today to start your claim before time runs out and we can no longer help you.
How much compensation could you be due?
If you would like to get an idea of how much compensation you could be entitled to, then you can take our 30-second test today. Just answer a few short questions and we can tell you if we think you are entitled to make a claim, and we’ll even give you an estimate of how much that claim might be worth.
It is important that you know this is just an estimated amount of what you could be entitled to. An experienced solicitor in Inverkeilor will be able to give you a better indication of what to expect in terms of compensation by taking into account all the different factors associated with your claim.
Such factors include:
- Vehicle damage – you can receive compensation if your vehicle is damaged and needs to be repaired, or is completely written off.
- Loss of use – if your vehicle needs to be repaired following your accident and you decide, for whatever reason, not to hire a vehicle in the interim, then an experienced solicitor in Inverkeilor can arrange for you to claim money known as “loss of use of vehicle”. This is calculated on a daily rate and can be added to your final claim.
- Vehicle hire – if you do decide to hire a vehicle this can become a very expensive outlay very quickly. This amount can be added to the final compensation amount- just make sure you keep any receipts, bank statement or credit agreements that you have entered in to.
- Vehicle recovery – as an aside to having your vehicle repaired you may have to pay for it to be recovered from the scene of the accident. An experienced solicitor can arrange for this money to be reimbursed as well.
- Loss of fuel – this is the sort of expense many people do not necessarily consider when they have been involved in an RTA. If you have fuel in your tank at the time of your accident and your car is written off, then you can claim for the fuel to be reimbursed.
Speak to an experienced solicitor in Inverkeilor today for more information
To find out precisely what you could be entitled to claim for, and how much that amount might be, you should speak to Accident Advice Helpline today.
We can offer you the necessary advice and guidance to ensure your get precisely what you deserve.
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 8th April 2014
Author: David Brown