You may be left reeling after an accident and wondering how you will cope. At times like this, it helps to have expert advice. If your accident was caused by another party’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act, you may have a legal right to claim compensation through an experienced solicitor for Bowmore accidents.
Accident Advice Helpline can help you establish with a minimum of fuss whether you are entitled to do just that by providing expert legal support through your search for anexperienced solicitor for Bowmore.
Why Accident Advice Helpline can find you the right experienced solicitor for Bowmore accident claims
Because we have well over 15 years’ experience at claiming for compensation, and because we are one of the largest legal firms in the country, we are confident we can find you the right legal representation to give your claim the best chance of success. We are professionals experienced in personal injury law, with demonstrable success in numerous accident types, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
- Criminal injuries
So whatever type of accident you’ve suffered, if you genuinely believe it was someone else’s fault, why not get in touch to find out more? We will provide you with legal support on a no-win, no-fee basis.
How we evaluate whether you have a good reason to claim
When you contact us, we only need a few brief details about your accident to assess whether your claim is likely to be successful. An experienced solicitor for Bowmore needs to know:
- When your accident happened. Usually, you only have three years to make a claim; although in some circumstances a longer time frame may apply.
- What injuries you suffered. You must have sought medical treatment at the time of, or after, your accident. We need to know this to determine how much compensation you could claim.
- Who was responsible.
There is absolutely no obligation when you enquire and all calls are confidential.
Your solicitor for Bowmore claims will attempt to negotiate a sum of compensation that helps restore your life to the way it was before your accident, as far as possible. So you may receive a payment for your injuries as well as the financial costs of your accident, such as loss of earnings.
How to contact us
Call, text or complete the handy 30-second calculator on our website. The details you need are:
- Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- You can try the quick and easy 30-second test on our website
- Or why not text ‘Claim365’ to 88010?
Call today to see whether you could benefit from our expert advice and a specialist solicitor for Bowmore claims.
Date Published: 21st March 2014
Author: David Brown