When searching for an experienced law firm in Westminster to process a claim for personal injury, there are certain important factors that you need to consider:
- How experienced are they with this particular area of law?
- Do they work on the basis of no win, no fee?
- Would you be able to have your questions answered quickly should any concerns arise during the process?
These are all important matters for anyone who has been injured in a no-fault accident, and can make the difference between a claims experience full of pressure and difficulties and one that is relatively stress-free.
Accident Advice Helpline’s comprehensive service
Accident Advice Helpline offers a legal service and level of customer care that we believe is unrivalled. Our 24 hour helpline allows you to contact us at any time of day or night, and a team of in-house solicitors process all claims on a no win, no fee basis to protect your finances.
Our firm has been endorsed by consumer champion, Dame Esther Rantzen, who is our patron. So here’s a brief summary of what you can expect from us if you are searching for an experienced law firm in Westminster, or indeed anywhere around the country, to help you obtain compensation.
- No win, no fee claims: you can start a claim without paying any legal fees upfront and will not be liable to pay your solicitor’s fees should the case be lost.
- Fully-qualified solicitors working in-house: you know who is dealing with your claim as none of our legal work is outsourced.
- Professional helpline advisers: trained to understand the needs of innocent victims of accident.
- An online compensation calculator: get an estimate of the potential compensation amount.
Choose us as your experienced law firm in Westminster
We process thousands of claims for personal injury from around the country every year. Car accident claims, incidents at work, and slip, trip and falls are all common, with the resulting injuries ranging from bumps and bruises to potential mobility issues.
You will be able to use your compensation however you wish. There are no restrictions, but many of our previously successful customers have supplemented a reduced income with their award.
Others with life-changing injuries have chosen to adapt their home and car for mobility, or to purchase much-needed care in the home.
Call today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for a law firm who can deal efficiently with your claim and make sure that you receive the highest level of support.
Date Published: 11th July 2014
Author: David Brown