If sometime in the last three years, you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, and if your injuries warranted medical attention, then you could be entitled to claim compensation from whoever was responsible. The easy way to claim this is by using Accident Advice Helpline. We are an experienced law firm in Leicester that is committed to making sure we achieve the best possible results for each for our clients.
Why Accident Advice Helpline
- When calling Accident Advice Helpline, you are sure to find friendly and helpful advisors, ready to give you all the information you may need about making a personal injury claim.
- The advice our advisors provide is free of charge, free of obligation and comes without any pressure to make a claim; that decision has to be yours.
- If you want to know how much you could be awarded before deciding to make a claim, our 30-second test will give you an estimate of how much your compensation could be. This can only ever be an estimate at this stage of your claim, as there are too many factors that can affect the final settlement figure.
- As we work on a no win no fee basis, you will not have to pay any money to start your claim, nor if your claim is not won. This means that any victim has the option to make a claim without having to consider their financial situation.
- We have 15 years’ experience in making claims, which as let us make the processes simple, quick and efficient, keeping it as stress free as possible for you.
- With over 58,000 accidents happening every week in the UK, the variety is huge, but we have dealt with every type of claim you can think of and have expertise in them all.
- We are not doctors, but we do understand medical reports and know where to go if we need specialist medical advice. The severity of your injuries, how they have impacted on your life and the future prospects for your well-being, are all part of your personal injury claim.
- We understand how many extra expenses can result from an accident, and how if you are employed, your income can be reduced. We will make sure that all this is accounted for when making your claim.
- We will always be open and honest with you about your claim, and keep you informed of progress as things happen.
- We guarantee that at Accident Advice Helpline you will received the highest quality of service, with your needs always being put first.
Looking for an experienced law firm in Leicester? Call Accident Advice Helpline
Bearing all these things in mind, you have no reason to look any further than Accident Advice Helpline. Talk to us today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 on your mobile phone.
Date Published: 12th July 2014