Accidents can happen to anyone, at any time
Hythe is a very interesting and historical little place in Kent. One of the main reasons that’s its popular is due to some of the noteworthy people who are associated with Hythe. Some of these include:
- Hythe was the birthplace of Haymo de Hythe, Bishop of Rochester, who was elected in 1317 and resigned in 1352. He was confessor to Edward II and founder of St Bartholomew’s Hospital on Bartholomew Street in Hythe.
- The well known novelist Elizabeth Bowen spent her childhood in Hythe and retired to a house on Church Steps where she then died.
- Saltwood Castle was the ancestral home of Lord Deedes and later home to Lord Kenneth Clark, the art historian, and his son Alan Clark, Conservative MP, military historian and well known diarist.
- The famous novelist Daphne du Maurier lived with her family at Hythe in the early years of World War II.
- Francis Pettit Smith, who was the inventor of the marine screw propeller, lived in Hythe his entire life.
- Noel Redding, who was famously the bassist with the Jimi Hendrix Experience band. He gave his first public performance at Hythe Youth Club.
- Tim Murton, fine artist, former scenic artist; emigrated to Canada in the 1970s but interestingly returns every year to paint.
Every single day, there are thousands of people who experience accidents; probably even some of the famous people listed above have endured some accidents in their time.
When we experience an accident, the repercussions can include things such as sick leave, financial struggle, emotional upset, pain and even in extreme cases, disfigurement. Experienced injury solicitor in Hythe specialists are here to help you get compensated.
- Falling from heights
- Repetitive motion injuries
- Head injuries
- Falling objects/walking into obstructing objects
- Slipping, tripping and falling.
- Vehicle accidents
- Being subjected to a violent act
- Broken bones
If you have been involved in one or more of the above accidents, call Accident Advice Helpline today and be put in contact with an experienced injury solicitor in Hythe specialist.
To begin your claim, just get in touch with one of our trained advisors today who will find you an experienced injury solicitor in Hythe legal expert in your area.
Accident Advice Helpline phone lines are conveniently open 24 hours a day, seven days a week – always there for you. You can call the free helpline from a landline on 0800 689 0500, or if your calling from a mobile you can call 0333 500 0993.
If you would prefer to have one of our friendly members of the customer services team call you back, simply text ‘CLAIM365’ to 88010.