How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Experienced Injury Lawyers in Kellington

    Do you need experienced injury lawyers in Kellington?

    If you have been injured in an accident and live in Kellington, you may be able to claim personal injury compensation. Find out from us at Accident Advice Helpline if you have a valid claim to file. You don’t need experienced injury lawyers in Kellington to help you with your claim, as our legal team have experience of handling all types of personal injury compensation claim.

    Can you claim compensation?

    If you have been injured in Kellington, you could get compensation for your injuries, in the following circumstances:

    • You were injured in Kellington within the last 3 years

    • Some other person was the cause of you getting injured in Kellington

    • You needed, and got, immediate medical treatment for your injuries

    Open Claim Calculator

    But, for you to be able to seek this compensation for the injuries that you got, you would need to have  the help of a lawyer, so why not make use of our services at Accident Advice Helpline? You won’t need experienced injury lawyers in Kellington, just contact us at Accident Advice Helpline.

    That is why you need injury lawyers

    When you are seeking compensation for injuries that you got in Kellington, the first thing that you need to do is file a claim. This means that you would have to go through a legal process. It would definitely not be easy for you to be involved in a legal process, all on your own, if you have absolutely no legal knowledge. Thus, it is best that you take the help of a lawyer for an issue of this nature.

    The plus point for you here is that it is easy for you to get the help of a lawyer, to aid you in seeking compensation for the injuries that you sustained. Just phone the personal injury claim experts: Accident Advice Helpline, they have been helping people with such cases, since the year 2000. So, you can be sure that you will get the best legal advice, when you call them up.

    Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now

    You can call or text us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time for expert legal advice and to speak with one of our experienced legal team.

    Call us on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500, from a landline. If you call from a mobile, ring us on 0333 500 0993.

    If you would prefer us to call you to find out how we can help you with the claims’ process, we will do so if you send us the text message “claim365” to 88010.

    Why not call or text us now and find out how we can help you with your potential claim?

    Date Published: 20th November 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.