Been injured whilst out cycling? No need to locate experienced injury lawyers in Tattenhall
Have you looked online for experienced injury lawyers in Tattenhall because you have been hurt in a cycling accident you did not cause? Read on to find out more about cycling accident claims and why you don’t need experienced injury lawyers in Tattenhall if you wish to begin a compensation claim.
Whilst cycling accidents can result in the cyclist becoming seriously injured, it isn’t always the fault of the motorist. Our busy and congested roads, combined with hectic lifestyles and fast paced driving, can mean that getting from A to B on a bicycle has never been more dangerous. Competing for road space is difficult, especially in urban areas where there is a higher volume of traffic and allocated areas of the roads for buses, taxis and cyclists.
Rural cyclists are not immune from the dangers of cycling on rural lanes either. Inadequate street lighting, poorly maintained roads and high hedgerows mean rural cyclists can be vulnerable to being hit by unsuspecting motorists around every bend.
Keeping yourself safe
There are certain sensible precautions that you can take to reduce the likelihood of being involved in a cycling accident wherever you decide to cycle:
- Wear an approved safety helmet that is designed for cyclists. Make sure that it is a good fit and securely fastened. Purchase your helmet from a reputable supplier, as there are many fakes on the market.
- Wear cycling gloves for a good grip on the handlebars.
- Wear a reflective strip or tabard to ensure that you are visible to other road users.
- Wear sensible footwear to ensure a good grip on the pedals and to avoid catching your heel on the chain guard.
- Maintain your bike and carry out regular checks on the brakes, tyres and chain.
- Fit working lights to the front and rear of your bike. This is a legal requirement, regardless of the time of day you cycle. It isn’t just at night that you need lights. Even in poor weather, you will need to be seen clearly.
Making your injury claimOpen Claim Calculator
If you are unfortunate enough to have suffered an accident in the last three years that wasn’t your fault whilst out cycling, and you have been injured as a result, contact Accident Advice Helpline’s talented and experienced in-house lawyers. Forget about experienced injury lawyers in Tattenhall and phone us instead to discuss making a personal injury claim.
To find out if you are eligible to claim, just call the helpline and speak to a helpful and friendly adviser. They can offer you no-obligation free legal advice about using our injury lawyers. In fact, if you are eligible to make a claim, our injury lawyers will process your claim professionally and accountably at all times. They will even process your cycling injury claim on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis.
Why not take our unique 30-second online test and check out your claim yourself? You can also contact an advisor for help and information. Call the freephone number 0800 689 0500 on your landline. Alternatively, use your mobile to call us on 0333 500 0993.