Are you are suffering from an industrial injury, illness or condition? If so, experienced injury lawyers in Newport may be able to help you claim the compensation you are entitled to providing it was caused by the negligence of your employer. Accident Advice Helpline are here fo you should you need accesss to experienced injury lawyers in Newport.
UK employers are supposed to protect their staff from one off accidents at work, and from industrial illnesses and conditions that develop over a longer time. Not all employers take this duty seriously and innocent victims are made to suffer through no fault of their own.
Our experienced injury lawyers in Newport can help you claim for industrial illnesses
Many industrial illnesses and conditions could be prevented if the proper precautions were in place, such as:
- Industrial deafness – the risk of this can be reduced if the noise levels are reduced, or ear protection provided.
- Back injury– giving proper training in how to lift heavy goods will help reduce the risk of a victim damaging their back.
- Dermatitis– wearing latex gloves will help prevent this from occurring for employees who regularly use products with skin irritants.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome – keyboard users are typical sufferers of this condition, because of the pressure typing causes on the wrist. The use of a wrist rest can help reduce the risk.
- Vibration white finger – this is caused by excessive use of vibrating tools and there are health and safety rules regulating their use. This condition cannot be cured, and if you have any inkling you may have contracted it, you should stop using the tools that are causing it immediately.
- Industrial asthma – there should always be plenty of ventilations where dangerous chemicals and substances are in use, and you should be provided with the correct protective clothing to enable you to do your job safely.
These are just a tiny sample of the industrial illnesses our experienced injury lawyers in Newport are asked to help claim compensation for.
Using Accident Advice Helpline to claim your compensation
It is because of our reputation for complete customer satisfaction that many innocent victims turn to us for help with their personal injury claim. We get over 25,000 new enquiries every month, and every one of them is treated with the respect they deserve.
We never asked for any money to start working on a case, as we use the no-win, no-fee agreement to finance all the claims we handle. It also means claimants do not need to worry about how to pay the legal fees if their claim is unsuccessful as no-win, no-fee takes care of it all.
If you are suffering from any type of industrial illness, you have three years from the date your condition was diagnosed to start you compensation claim. If this is the situation you find yourself in, you owe it yourself to find out if you can claim compensation. This is very easily done by calling our freephone helpline on: 0800 689 0500, or dial: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Get in touch today if you need help from experienced injury lawyers in Newport.
Date Published: 20th November 2014
Author: David Brown