How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Experienced compensation solicitors in Christchurch

    Have you had a road accident that caused you to get injured? Was it someone else’s fault? If so, you could claim compensation through experienced compensation solicitors in Christchurch and receive a payout.

    What to do if you have a road accident

    The scene of a road accident is characterised by confusion, worry and stress. But it is important to do a few things to make sure that, if you decide to go ahead with a compensation claim through experienced compensation solicitors in Christchurch, your case will proceed properly.

    Of course, these things help with the usual insurance claim, too. They include:

    • Calling the police if there is any injury or property damage
    • Taking the name, address and insurance details of the other driver
    • Collecting witnesses’ contact details
    • Photographing the damage to your car and any street furniture, and the road conditions

    What to do when you get home

    When you have been checked out at A&E, if needed, you can take photographs of your injuries in the privacy of your own home.

    You can also get on the phone to Accident Advice Helpline and begin your claim!

    Open Claim Calculator

    Make a claim with experienced compensation solicitors in Christchurch

    When you contact Accident Advice Helpline, your first point of contact will be one of our team of highly skilled, friendly advisors. They will talk you through the process of making a claim, and treat you with empathy and sensitivity throughout.

    If you qualify to claim, they will pass your details to one of our team of no win no fee solicitors. They will pursue your claim and attempt to secure you a payment of compensation.

    The payout you receive will comprise some money for the accident and injury, as well as an element for reimbursement of the expenses you have incurred as a result of your accident.

    In most cases, you have just three years to make your claim from the date of your accident. If you were a minor at the time, the limit is extended – but it’s always best to call us as soon as possible to begin your claim.

    If you’ve been hurt through no fault of your own, you shouldn’t have to suffer unnecessarily. To find out more about obtaining personal injury compensation, contact us today on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile.

    Alternatively, take our simple 30 second test and find out how much injury compensation you could be able to claim. It’s quick and easy to use and it’s available online, free of charge, right now!

    Date Published: 19th May 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.