How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Experienced claim lawyers in Wiltshire

    Are you considering using experienced claim lawyers to make a personal injury claim? If so, there is no denying that your lawyer will do most of the hard work for you, especially if you select one with care. Nonetheless, you do have a role to play and you can enhance your chances of getting the full amount of compensation you deserve if you pay attention to the tips that will be provided in this article. So, read on to discover more…

    Get medical attention

    First and foremost, it is imperative that you see a doctor after the incident. It does not matter how good your experienced claim lawyers are, if you do not get medical attention they will struggle to help you win your case. After all, there will be no medical records of your injury, and thus how can you explain to claim for an injury if there is no proof of you having sustained one?

    Keep proof of expenses incurred

    The next thing you need to do is make sure you keep proof of all the expenses you have experienced because of the injury you have suffered. This includes everything from travel and accommodation costs, to loss of income, to medical expenses and hospital parking. As long as the costs have occurred because of your injury you will be entitled to claim for them.

    Make your claim as soon as possible

    Last but not least, it is important to get in touch experienced claim lawyers as soon as you can. Many people do not realise that there is a time limit on personal injury claims. This time limit is three years. If you do not make a claim within three years of suffering an injury you will find it extremely difficult to get any compensation.

    Looking for experienced claim lawyers in Wiltshire?

    This last point is what Accident Advice Helpline can help you with. We have expert and experienced claim lawyers who are ready to work for you right now. We only work with ‘no win, no fee’ lawyers. This ensures you benefit from the best possible service and you don’t need any money to begin your claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Although we do not have experienced claim lawyers in Wiltshire we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need experienced claims lawyers in Wiltshire look no further than our expert service.

    To discuss your claim with no obligation and in confidence, call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;

    Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or

    Try the 30 second test on our website.

    Date Published: 22nd June 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.