Claiming for personal injury compensation need not be a pain. Call the experts for advice!
Injuries caused through no fault of your own are difficult to accept and come to terms with. In addition to the emotional toil an injury can take, the physical effects of an injury can take a considerable amount of time to overcome, and may involve lengthy periods off work. If you are the main breadwinner in your household, then a lack of income can have a profound impact on your family’s lifestyle, and you may find yourself unable to cover essential bills.
Unsure if you are entitled to make a claim?
If you have suffered an accident or incident within the last three years, and you have been injured through no fault of your own as a result, then you may be wondering if you are entitled to pursue a personal injury compensation claim.
To find out quickly and reliably if you can make a personal injury compensation claim for your injury, just call Accident Advice Helpline’s telephone helpline. Your call will be answered by one of our team of helpful advisers, who can advise you of your legal rights and eligibility to make a claim over the phone. We have a wealth of knowledge and experience, to ensure that you receive up-to-date and relevant no-obligation advice about claiming the compensation to which you are legally entitled.
Click to confirm your eligibility
If you prefer, why not go online and participate in Accident Advice Helpline‘s unique 30-second online test? This user-friendly, quick tool can inform you of your entitlement to make a claim for personal injury from the comfort of your own home. The confidential and responsive test ensures that you can be confident of your legal right to claim the compensation to which you are legally entitled.
Why call the experienced claim lawyers in Kingston upon Thames at Accident Advice Helpline?
- Accident Advice Helpline have in excess of 14 years’ experience of processing personal injury compensation claims.
- Our team of experienced claim lawyers in Kingston upon Thames can handle all aspects of your personal injury compensation claim, should you choose to go ahead with it.
- Your personal injury compensation claim will be handled on a no win no fee basis, to ensure that all claims are processed without costs having to be paid first.
- Accident Advice Helpline will ensure that all claims for personal injury compensation are handled fairly and individually. You will be kept informed throughout the compensation process.
- All claims will be processed with accountability, integrity, dependability, and reliability.
- It is your legal right to claim personal injury compensation if you have been injured through no fault of your own. Don’t suffer in silence — call to establish your eligibility to make a claim today!
To connect with experienced claim lawyers in Kingston upon Thames, simply dial 0800 689 0500 from your landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.